Nov 10, 2008

Here we go again


This past week has been one of the greatest weeks of my life, Not just because we have a new little boy... but i no longer have to be pregnant! The past 9 months have been so hard, and I finally feel like i can move around again. Everyday I tell Mike new reasons why i love not being pregnant. Some are:

1. I get more sleep with a baby here then I did the last couple months because i don't have to get up to go to the bathroom every 1/2 hour.
2. I no longer have to sleep with a 10 pillows on the bed just to get comfortable- and i can sleep on my back! woo hoo!
3. I can breath
4. I can now reach my feet to wash them in the shower
5. My wardrobe just got a lot bigger (I can now fit into more then one pair of pants)

On Saturday Morning we got Tate's newborn pictures taken. It was so hard! We got there at 10:00 am and didn't leave until 1:30. He had to be completely naked the whole time, which he hated... and was pooing and peeing all over me and Mike. The poor kid. It was exhausting! I just hope the pictures turn out good.
On Friday my friend Corbin and his wife Ali came over to visit. They just had a little girl about 3 weeks ago: look how cute the future couple are going to be. She kept trying to eat his hand when we were taking pictures



Also, Mike's Mom and step dad came down from Idaho yesterday to see Tate for the first time.


3 comments:

sNick said...

You haven't washed your feet in 9 months? That's so gross!

Nat said...

He is adorable!

The Camps said...

Oh my he is just getting cuter and cuter! I can't wait to see him again and his new pictures!