Mar 19, 2009
Mar 12, 2009
Mar 3, 2009
(15 lb 8 oz, 25 1/2 in)
1. At Tate's 4 month appointment the doctor told us he can start eating food! So we tied him on Rice Cereal for the first time. I don't think he's been able to eat a whole lot of it, or even any of it
2. I put Tate in a shopping cart for the first time with out his car seat.
3. Mike took me Snowboarding for the first time. He got me a snowboard the first Christmas we were married and I finally got to use it. However, I'm not sure it's going to be used anymore... I was on my butt pretty much the entire day. On the hard hills I literally sat on my butt with the board in front of me and just slid down the hill.
5. I passed out for the first time! From being so sick and not eating anything I actually fainted in the shower...So scary!
6. I hit a car for the first time while waiting in line in a drive thru. Not bad, but I just took my foot off the break while reaching around to find Tate's Binky and felt a big thud. I felt like an IDIOT
And that's our week in a nutshell!