Feb 6, 2010

10 inches Gone!

In the words of Sawyer, "What's done is done" (Or is it Sawyer's uncle? whatever, that show is confusing). I've cut about 10 inches or more off my very long, very drab hair and there is no going back now. Here is the before.... sad face




And after.....





......................................




Wait for it.............................................................




.................................................



Wait for it..............................................


........................................




........................


Ta -da!




I feel so free! It was about time for a change. I go in spurts where I grow my hair out trying to find the "perfect length", but never seem to find it, then I have to make a drastic change. And here is my drastic change for the year.

9 comments:

Emily Call said...

It's so cute!!! and it even looks better in person too... you are SMOKIN' now Chelsey!

Carly said...

I love your hair short, very cute!!!

sNick said...

Love it.

The Call's said...

It looks awesome! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person!

The Oldroyd's said...

Super Cute. I am in need of a change. But I made a deal with my hubby I won't cut my hair yet. I love it though.

Dasha said...

Looks great! And makes me wish I could pull off short hair.

Sargent Family said...

I have always loved your hair...it looks so good both ways, and I have always been jealous because your hair grows soooooo fast!!! You are beautiful!

Whitney said...

I love the cut! It looks super cute. We have been thinking we need to see you guys soon!! Love you.

Michell Hatch said...

I miss you! Your hair is darling. Change is good. Take good care of you and your family.