May 16, 2008

I Blame You

Before I got pregnant, no one ever explained the horrific, disgusting, nasty couple of months you have to go through in the beginning. Now that it's happening to me, that's all I hear! Why couldn't you have dropped me a hint before? So for that, I blame everyone that is reading this post, and who failed to mention this little fact. It would have been nice to know before I decided to grow something inside me! So now I feel i have a responsibility to warn all women that have yet to conceive. Take my word for it, it might be worth it in the end, but just beware... you go through Hell to get there.
But all negativity aside...I really am grateful for this exciting time in our lives, where we are becoming parents for the first time! I am now 4 months pregnant, and everyone says it should start getting better from now on. And I'll admit, it is getting better daily. We find out the sex in 3 weeks. Any guesses? Boy or girl?

6 comments:

Whitney said...

haha i am cracking up. But seriously...I will be coming to you for advice when it is my turn! I can't believe that you are already 4 months pregnant! I am so excited for you to find out the sex. I am guessing a girl. Also, give Emily my email address because I want to read their blog!

Emily Call said...

I didn't think I needed to warn you... didn't you see how miserable I was with both pregnancies? ha ha... j/k

I probably should warn you about the labor process and the few weeks after the birth too... remind me to warn you. You are in for a real treat!

It IS WORTH it though.

Oh, and Whitney... email me: call_emily@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I know you are having a girl. There is no question about it!

kerraandrichard said...

HAHAHAHA Chelsey, It does get better. Mine wasn't better until about 16 weeks but.......Everyone kept saying it gets better and I was really really sick of everyone saying that. But then one day it miraculously happened!!! I shouldn't laugh but, didn't you read that a symptom of early pregnancy is nausea and vomiting?! I won't call it morning sickness like most because for me it was all day sickness. I am sorry that no one warned you. Maybe we need to sit down and have me warn you on quite a few other things before you blame me for everything else that happens!!!
I feel your pain and I know it sucks but it is totally worth it 100%. Please lets do something. What about this weekend?!

Carly said...

CHELSEY!!!! I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATS!! Your so cute.. It does get better with time! I was sick for a little while but I loved being Pregnant!!

John and Maren Williams said...

How is that belly coming?