Jul 31, 2008

Movin' on Up!

Mike got a new job!!! He just started this week, and already he loves it. Not only does it mean no more odd overtime hours, and using his own gas to get to various jobs all over, but now I don't have to wash his VERY DIRTY WORK CLOTHES anymore!!!
So if you haven't heard yet, we are trying to sell our condo. We have only been there a year now, and have liked it, but we really need to get out before the baby comes, to save money! So please please please tell anyone. Here is a picture of our lovely home...

5 comments:

Emily Call said...

Wow, look who made a blog post! It's about time ;) I am so glad that Mike loves his new job. yay!

Whitney said...

So what is he doing now? I need details. Looks like you guys rearranged some furniture! Looks great..good luck!

Anonymous said...

chelsey the only ones that are up are at www.annapagephotography.com click on blog and scroll down to us. We haven't seen all of them yet but I can't wait!

Whitney said...

PS I almost dropped dead from the shock. You left a comment on my blog!! I am excited about the smoothie king news though. I will have to drop in for old times sake! Let's plan a double soon!

The Oldroyd's said...

So how is everything going with your pregnancy? Hope well.