Jan 5, 2009

Blessing, New Year and Chirstmas


Tate was blessed on Sunday December 28th, and since I, the dummy, forgot to take pictures of this glorious event, I'm stealing this picture from Emily's Blog. Thanks Emily! She is the Family Historian. Everywhere we go she is taking a million pictures. I looked everywhere for a blessing outfit, but they were all about $50 and he only wears it once, So i found this one at Babies R Us for only $13, on sale! Woo Hoo


As for New years: We went to Justin and Emily's and played Games and ate too much food. Emily is so creative look at this awesome pinata she made for the kids (i guess this post is all about you Emily!)

















Christmas Eve Santa (uncle Stewart) came to visit the Grand kids.







My nephew Brody sat on his lap and just started screaming. This pictures says a thousand words...












On Christmas morning we always go to my Grandma's for brunch. That night we were going to get together for Christmas dinner with mike's family, but his mom and step dad got snowed in up in Idaho. So instead Mike and I went to see Yes Man. We took Tate too but I don't think he enjoyed it because he just slept through it.

























This was Tate the whole day, he didn't want to wake up until about 8:00 at night. Then when he woke up he just cried and cried for an hour straight.






I Promise, i didn't plan the whole matchy matchy thing! I got Mike a sweater for Christmas, but My mom got Tate this other Cute Sweater. I'm not that mean of a wife to make my husband and Child walk around like mini mees



5 comments:

Emily Call said...

holy crap... I knew I was fat, but that picture of me with the pinata is ridiculous... good thing i am on weight watchers now huh?

Sargent Family said...

Ha I saw the pictures of your boys in matching sweaters before I read your explanation of not meaning for them to match! It was funny...anyway your little family looks so cute and your boy is very good looking! What a cutie! Hope you have a good new year!

Anonymous said...

You are looking tooooooo skinny!!!
~Tina

The Oldroyd's said...

Very fun! I like the blessing outfit a lot!

kerraandrichard said...

Cute! Tate is so cute and he's getting so big! We need to get together again! I noticed your pictures on facebook before I saw them here and noticed that Mike and Tate were matching. I thought it was cute! I dressed Phoenix in a sweater vest for his blessing so, I think what you did was really cute! Thanks for the Christmas card. I hope you guys had a good year!