Jan 27, 2009

Happy Boy and Binki Clips for Sale!

Lately Tate has been Smiling, Laughing and Talking a ton! But everytime I get the camera out he'll stop. Here are a couple I got before he gave up.



Usually Tates day begins by waking up at 5 or 6 because he's hungry, so i'll feed him and we'll both go back to sleep. Then he'll wake up again around 8:30 or 9 we'll play for a little while and he'll zonk out again for about an hour or 2 more and wake up officially around 10:30 or 11. During that time I know I should get ready for the day, but usually i'll just fall back to sleep with him. When he wakes up again We both get ready and head out to do some errands. around 3:00- 5:30 or 6 he'll take another nap (don't I have it easy!) then we eat dinner and wait for Mike to get home. And then its bed time at 9:00. I'm really getting the hang of being a Mom and I love it. I have to start back to work soon, but luckily only one day a week. I have been racking my brain to think of other ways to make some money... if anyone has any suggestions let me know.


Oh and here are a couple pictures of some Binki Clips i'm making. If anyone wants any... they are only $5 or 2 for $9 (i'll send them free of charge) just email me mckitter@yahoo.com.

sorry some of these clips aren't all the way done, but you get the jist!











1 comment:

The Camps said...

Oh my his smile is so cute! Him and Carter are going to be bestest friends!