Feb 1, 2009

Sitting Up- Sort of

My little boy is getting huge! It's so fun to see his personality come out. After reading Corbin and Alison's Blog, showing their little girl, Raquel, sitting in her boppy(just 10 days older than Tate)... I had to try this. He is so strong- but he was still tipping over a bit. You one-upped us this time Raquel!


Almost every moring Tate wakes up with little scatches all over his face. We try to clip his nails but they grow so fast. I'm affraid when I take him out of the house people think he's abused!



3 comments:

John and Maren Williams said...

You know, we always suspected abuse but now that you can admit it we can openly talk about your problem... or plan an intervention. ;) he is getting pretty big!

The Oldroyd's said...

Cameron has scratches all over himself too. I haven't tried the boppy thing, maybe I will try it to see if Cameron can. Tate is very cute!

Nat said...

Your little guy is so cute!