Feb 12, 2009

Miracle Solution

My sister in-law Jeannie swears by this stuff. It will cure anything from sore throats to food poisoning to diaper rashes. I recently became a big fan. I'm not usually into the whole Natural Medicine thing, but I have been converted.
Tate has had this really bad diaper rash lately and I was going to take him in to get it looked at because it was so bad. I kept putting desitin on him every time, but it didn't seem to help. On Monday I dropped him off with Jeannie while I went to work for 4 hours. She put this stuff on his rash, and by the time I picked him up it was almost completely gone. I kept using it that day, and the rash totally disappeared that night!
You can find it at any Health Food Store. It think it's around $20 for a 16 oz bottle.

Today we went to see my friend Teri and her new little boy Carter. He's 3 weeks old and 10lb 2oz, Tate is over 3 months and they look almost the same size! Can you imagine giving birth to a baby that size---AMMMAAASING! You Rock Teri.

2 comments:

The Camps said...

I had so much fun when you came over! I can't wait until we can go out and do more stuff together. You are the bestest friend! Little Tate is such a cute and sweet baby!

John and Maren Williams said...

You know what our miracle potion is... Windex. It's amazing, you should try it. I had a rash, sprayed windex on it and bam, it was gone. Sore throats are no longer a hassle now that I rinse with windex.