Feb 17, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day! We got to go out on a date without Tate. My awesome sister in-law Emily called a couple weeks ago and volunteered to watch him for us that night (nice huh) But that weekend my brother Justin got sick, so we felt bad leaving Tate with them... So luckily my parents volunteered, since they celebrated their Valentines Day the night before.

Our "I'm too interested to look at the camera" movie pose

We got to do a Movie, He's just not that into you, which was just so so. I thought it was going to be a lot more funny than it was. Then we went to a Restaurant called Yapoma. It's a Japanese Sushi place. Mike LOVES sushi. So I found this web site called http://www.restaurant.com/ that you can get gift cards for local restaurants for REAL CHEAP! We bought a $25 gift card for $10.


Friday, the night before I made Mike a heart pizza, with a berry smoothie. I was so proud of myself. What a great wife I am.


1 comment:

kerraandrichard said...

SWEET! I am gonna check out that website! Also, I thought he's just not that into you was gonna be alot better than it was to. I won't see it again.