Apr 17, 2009

8 FAVORITES

Alright, I'll do this but ONLY because Tate is sleeping and I have no other chores...And I tag anyone that is out of their mind bored and wants to do it.

I've been tagged... here it goes. 8 Things Tag Here are the rules:1) Post rules on your blog2) Answer the six '8' items...


8 favorite TV shows:
1. LOST
2. Oprah
3. Matlock
4. House
5. The Today Show
6. Hate to admit it, but American Idol
7. -------
8. ---------


8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Watched the Today Show
2. Got myself and Tate bathed
3. Did laundry
4. Emily came over to watch Tate while I went to a Stampin' Up Meeting
5. Picked up my niece, Cait from her cousin's
6. Watched Oprah
7. Hung out with my mom while Mike was at school.
8. slept

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Warm
2. Memorial Day... teri and regan! WOOT WOOT
3. BBQ tonight...kerra and rich! another WOOT WOOT
4. going to the pool this summer
5. Mike finishing this semester-Only online classes this summer!
6. ------
7. --------
8. --------

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Hagermans***
2. Spaghetti Mamas
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Kneaders
6. Zuppas
7. Sweet tomatoes
8. ---------

8 Things on my wish list
1. ohhhh vacations... so many vacations
2. A new couch
3. A new car
4. Being able to sell our condo
5. A house with a yard
6. A good memory
7. -----
8. -------

1 comment:

The Camps said...

Oh man I am so excited for you guys to come visit! We will have so much fun. I never got to thank you for coming to the blessing last sunday. It really was so sweet of you guys.