Apr 9, 2009

Mothering

*Tate is getting is first tooth and what a pain... literally, very painful. I can see it about to emerge but still he's just as happy as can be.

*When I set him on his belly he has mastered the art of "scooting". I think one side of him is stronger than the other, because he just goes in a circle, ending up right where he started!

*Funny noises will set him off laughing, and he won't stop. Yesterday morning we were just hanging out, and I said "do you want to go get some breakfast?" in a funny way, and he couldn't stop himself. I sound like a complete dork most the time trying to keep him going.

I love that I get to spend my whole day with him, and know that I'm so lucky! I became a mother to do just that, "mother". Mike works so hard, leaving at 7 am getting home at 9 or 10 some nights. At first I thought it was going to be so hard, but have loved every minute. Thanks babe

2 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so cute. Don't you just love every moment? I am very happy that you get to stay home with him.

The Camps said...

OOOHHH Sweet! I love that pic of tate and mike! You really are such a good mom chels! I can't wait to see the teething, scooting, laughing little boy!