Aug 10, 2009

Friday Date

This is where I went Friday night


and this is what I saw

And...

And...




Utterly Amazing!!! How do people do this stuff? It makes me wonder where they came from and how you discover you have these weird talents. Mike took me on a GREAT Surprise date. Every time he has tried to surprise me in the past I'll always guess or annoy the crap out of him until he confesses the plans. This time he pulled it off. I didn't even know what it was when he showed me the tickets on the way there, mostly because I couldn't pronounce Cirque Du Soleil. Who else thought it was Circus O' lay, Just me? Of course.

5 comments:

Emily Call said...

That looks like so much fun. Chelsey I think this could be your future... I bet you have some of these awesome talents. ;)

Thanks again for watching our girls two days in a row! We owe you big time. My girls had so much fun and think that you and Mike are the best!

The Call's said...

I totally want to go! Too bad Ryan would NEVER go for that.

sNick said...

I can't imagine you bugging the crap out of anyone.

The Camps said...

oh how sweet of Mike to take you out on a surprise date! It looks so fun!

The Oldroyd's said...

wow that is awesome. I want to go. Looks like fun.