Sep 15, 2009



Mike's birthday and Mine are exactly 2 weeks apart, and we celebrated in style. For my birthday he planned a surprise shindig in the park. Oh how he tried to be sneaky sneaky, but you can't trick me. And for Mike's birthday we got together at his favorite restaurant The Pizza Factory with some friends.
Every year on my birthday I have The best cake ever, Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Ummmmmm. And the next week I have to spend working off the 5 extra pounds I've gained with this baby because I've eaten the whole thing. But it's worth it.
And this year for the first time I made a cake for Mike's birthday!!!!! uh, well it was from a box. But I did do it regardless.

5 comments:

Emily Call said...

cake from a box is my little secret... I don't make cakes from scratch very often. ;)

The Camps said...

Hey! I wish I could have come!!!! that looks so fun. I sure wish that I had called you on your b day. I'm a bad friend!

Dasha said...

Happy birthday to both of you! We had a great time at your party- sorry we couldn't make it to Mike's. I think we are going to have a get-together for Butch's birthday next weekend if you guys can make it.

The Oldroyd's said...

I think most of us make cake from a box. Happy Birthday. Looks like fun. HOpe you are good. Your little guy is so cute! I still remember those days of us being pregnant together and how funny it was, that we were only 1 day apart. Miss you.

Whitney said...

Looks like fun! I love that you still love ice cream cake. Thanks for inviting us on Labor Day. It was fun to see you guys!