Nov 2, 2009

I'm exhausted....



We had a very event filled weekend. And I am trying to recover.


Yesterday we celebrated Tate's 1st Birthday. We had all our family over to celebrate last night, it was very very crowded. Everyone in our tiny little apartment, there was barely any room to move. Tate (or i should say I) had a polka dot themed party. I came across this cute blog where the lady used to work for Martha Stewart and has so many great ideas -click here -but somehow our little party, didn't turn out so "cute".


Tate got spoiled rotten, Thank you everyone for coming and for all the great presents!
















I ran my very first half marathon along with my friends Megan and Nicki and Nicki's dad. This wasn't just any race. This was The Halloween Half Marathon. Everyone was dressed up in ridiculous costumes running down Provo canyon. IT WAS HILARIOUS and SO FUN, i want to do it every year. The winning costumes were (and i wish i had my camera to take pictures of these people) The Runaway Bride, she wore a full on wedding dress the whole time. The pumpkin head, she had a pumpkin over her head the entire time (it was gutted and had the eyes and mouth cut out so she could see). And the Suppergirl, a man dressed up as a girl super hero, with the boobs the spandex and wig.






And last but not least was Halloween trick or treating! Tate turned on his charm and got us a lot of candy.

5 comments:

The Call's said...

I think you are awesome for doing that 1/2! I want to do it with you next year!

The Camps said...

Good Job chels! That is so cool you can run that far! and Happy Birthday little Tate, I can't believe He is One already!!!

sNick said...

I think what you meant to say is that the coolest costume was that one kid dressed as max from Where the Wild Things are. You are so forgetful sometimes, silly you.

Dasha said...

Wow that is a busy weekend! Congrats on the marathon and happy birthday to cute Tate!

Whitney said...

No wonder you're exhausted! If we are still in Utah next Oct. I want to run that one with you! Happy birthday to the little Tater! We miss you guys. It seems forever since we've see you!