Aug 5, 2011

Summer Time Fun


This summer has been a lot of fun. I haven't taken my camera hardly anywhere, so most of these pictures are from others. Olivia started crawling a couple weeks ago, and now we can't even hold her she wants to just be on the ground moving. I'm getting a little nervous that she is going to be as out going as her brother.


We have seen so many fireworks this summer already... here are Tate and Olivia on the 4th of July.

We went to boating at Pineview reservoir with the family

We visited the "UP" house in Herriman.


both my sisters in law had their babies.
Avery and Davis are only 1 month apart, and Olivia is 6-7 months older than them. They will all be in the same grade in school

This is what Tate looks like when we are around the house. He loves being "free"


We went to a family reunion for a couple days up in Heber. We decided to ride the Heber creeper since we never had before, and since Tate loves trains. He was pretty much in aw the whole time, but SO hot on that dang train. they don't have AC and some of the windows are nailed shut. So if you decide to go, don't do it in the middle of the summer. They had a robber come aboard and still all our gold



We started this summer with a trip to St George. have been to seven peaks a lot. been to splash parks. grown tomatoes! made new friends. And now we are ending our summer with a trip to California

Mike should be officially done with his summer classes in 2 days and I'm relieved. This summer has been mostly him at home or school studying while I'm out having fun (or getting overwhelmed). So thanks to my family that have helped me out this summer and kept me company.

No comments: