Jun 4, 2009

Stepping It up a Notch

My job just got 10 times harder. Since Tate has mastered crawling and pulling himself up on things, there have been many a bruised heads around here, which makes for many a tears. I turn my head for ONE second and BAMMM.

When he's not falling or running into walls he's working really hard at getting those dang teeth to come in. I still can't believe they are not here! Was it like 3 months ago where I posted something about "I think he's teething". What in the world?!


But despite all the crying lately, there is more laughing. And this is the face I get to see every morning and thats the best part.

1 comment:

Emily Call said...

Such a little cutie. Just wait until he starts to walk; bruised knees, arms, head and the danger of falling down the stairs.