Jun 16, 2009

SIN CITY


What a blast! We got to fly down to see our friends Teri and Regan and little Carter in Vegas this weekend, and wore ourselves out!

It was Tate's first time on an airplane and he was a champ, He slept the entire time. We got to fly because Regan was able to get free flight vouchers and they let us use them. How nice, right? I bet you wish you had friend's like them!

We were constantly on the go each day, walking the strip, swimming, playing games, eating the best food and visiting Hoover Dam. Mike even won a whopping $10, it was more but I started playing and lost the rest.


When we got home at 12:30 Sunday night, Tate was so excited to be in his crib, he got so happy when he realized we were back home. We must have really wore him out because on Monday he could not stay awake, he slept the about the whole day.

Thanks for having us Teri, Regan and Carter! You guys ROCK

3 comments:

Dasha said...

Looks like you guys had fun! And by the way you look fabulous- I can't believe you had a baby less than a year ago!

Whitney said...

What a fun trip! I DO wish we had friends like that...when are you guys gonna fly us to Vegas? :) I vaguely remember you promising to call me soon...you better deliver on that!

The Camps said...

Oh Man that was so fun having you guys! I feel so bad that Tate was so worn out! Can't wait to see you guys again!