Jul 1, 2009

8 Months Today



Tate reached 8 months today! He celebrated by giving me a special present. His first poopy diaper all over me, yay! I even went all through Costco not knowing it was on me or him until we were on our way out...(how observant am I?) Thank you Tate



Well, we survived the move, barely. We are on the top floor so it was a little exhausting, to say the least. There is not much storage so I have had to be a little creative stuffing all our junk we have accumulated over 3 years, under beds and into closets. We love looking right over a golf course, however, when the windows are open we sometimes HEAR when a golfer isn't having very much luck...As you can see in the 2nd picture, the man in the blue shirt isn't having a good day. And I think the guy in the red shirt saw me taking this picture

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

8 months and you have never experienced a poopy blow-out? You lucky, lucky Mom.

The Camps said...

oh Tater is getting so big! I want to see your new place, it looks really cute!