Jul 22, 2009

Too much fun lately....

My friend Janelle and I decided we would drive up to Idaho to see my other friend Heidi that we haven't seen in a while. I grew up with them in Colorado until I was 14 and moved here to Utah. Even though it was Idaho, it was still a blast.

Heidi's little boy Colson is 5 1/2 months and a itty bitty thing. Tate and him are 3 months apart and Tate looks like a giant next to him. He is the cutest baby and ALWAYS has a smile on his face.

We went to the Potato Museum and got free "Taters for being out of staters". (only in Idaho)



A wall of All different types of Potato Mashers



I got home Sunday From Idaho, picked up Mike and headed out the door again for another trip.


Our wicked family reunion up at Pineview Reservoir. This is the first time I've been up there and it's Beautiful, and so green! If you haven't been up there I suggest going and staying at the Red Moose Lodge (Romantic, well without family it would be). I want to go back for our anniversary it was so pretty. We went to the beach, dinosaur museum, pool, golfed and played many games. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of how pretty it is up there.




3 comments:

Emily Call said...

well, i thought it was super romantic with family around... ;)

it was so much fun!

The Oldroyd's said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun lately. Both of your babies are super cute!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! But, I still think it's funny you went to Idaho as soon as I moved! haha maybe you saw that I came out of the place normal so you decided it was ok to visit!!! oh dear.